This Hi-Flow system provides cooling for cutting, notching and slotting operations. The two nozzles attach to the machine guard assembly and are in proper position regardless of size or shape of material. As the saw is lowered, a roller operated limit switch activates their and liquid solenoid valves, providing mist only when cutting.
- 4 foot stainless steel air/coolant lines.
- 2 Outlet Individual needle brass valves to precisely control air and coolant ratio.
- Mounting clips for nozzles.
- Dual solenoids 110VAC or 24VDC assembled on a mounting plate
- Hi-Flow units develop equal and up to nine times more output then standard output models.
- Hi-Flow basic nozzle is a 5″ nozzle with 45 degree offset as standard.
- Optional straight or 90 degree Hi-flow nozzles are available.
- Limit switch and roller.
- 5 foot coolant supply line to connect tank and valve.